- Regular registration: 50 USD.
- Student registration: 30 USD. (Proof of student status is required.) See below for a note about subsidized registrations.
Registration gives access to the following.
- Pre-recorded contributed talks
- Four days of live zoom sessions: to stimulate interaction, each session starts as plenary, with 1-minute live spotlights and Q&A for a cluster of about 10 papers. After that we split up into parallel poster sessions, one for each of these papers. Each session is scheduled twice to accommodate all time zones.
- Live invited talks by David Blei (Columbia), Salil Vadhan (Harvard) and Rebecca Willett (Chicago)
- Live open problems session
- Live sessions with sponsors
- The Women in Machine Learning (WiML) meeting on July 8, 11:00 AM EDT (the day before COLT)
Subsidized student registrations
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, we are able to provide 1 free student registration per accepted paper (details will be emailed shortly to authors of accepted papers by the program chairs).
We are also able to provide a limited number of subsidized registration to Ph.D. students who wish to attend COLT 2020 but are unable to do so due to financial reasons. If you're a student with such a need, please ask your Ph.D. advisor to write to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting financial support. The email should contain (a) a description of your Ph.D. research and its relevance to COLT, and (b) why you need financial support.